To highlight this classic lobby area, Acolyte’s Square Lens Linear fixtures in neutral white at 4000k were used to splash light up the lobby walls. Acolyte’s white Ribbonlyte at 2400k was used for the underneath side of the reception desk as well as the toe kick.
4 Irving Place | New York City
Product Used: Acolyte's Square Lens Linear Fixtures & White RibbonLyte
The Consolidated Edison Company Building, designed by Henry J. Hardenbergh, was built between 1910 and 1914 in New York City. The building, at 4 Irving Place, takes up the entire block between East 14th and 15th Streets and Irving Place and Third Avenue, and was originally built for the Consolidated Gas Company, although its predecessor companies, such as the Manhattan Gas Light Company, were located at the same address as early as 1854.
View the embedded image gallery online at: